Saturday 22 August 2015

Empties #1! Will I Repurchase?!

Hello friends! A new type of post for me, I've always enjoyed reading and watching other people's versions of these so I thought it would be a good to share my empty products and whether or not I will repurchase them!

1. Michael Todd - Citrus Cream Moisturizer - $29
I've had this for so long and had never finished it off until recently. I really enjoy Michael Todd as a brand and it was one of the first skincare brands I used when I went vegan! This was a good moisturizer, I used it along with the other set of products aimed at dry skin - I wouldn't rush out to buy another one as I've found ones I like a lot more but it's still nice!

2. Derma E - Evenly Radiant Toner - $15-$16
I loved this toner! It removed any left over make up after cleansing and cleaned my skin. It wasn't too harsh and didn't sting or irritate either. I definitely noticed a different when I would use it or not and it helped even out my skin tone. I think they've changed this product to a brightening one because I can't find it anywhere online now - hopefully it's the same because I am going to repurchase!

3. Josie Maran - Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment - $56
This is suppose to really hydrate and renew even the driest skin, let's just pause and appreciate the packaging for a moment! Ahhh! I did like the product itself however I didn't love it and I didn't find it to have overwhelming results so I won't be repurchasing this because of the price tag!

4. CoverFx - Custom Cover Drops n10 - $44 or $49
I already have a back up of this! It's my favourite foundation at the moment, I use 2-3 drops and then mix in a drop of oil (recently a facial treatment oil from Sukin!) and it makes my skin super glowy and hydrated! I find adding the oil also helps it look a little lighter!

5. Delicious Skin - Clean Butter Cleanser - $28
I think everyone and their mother has heard me rave about products from Delicious Skin especially the cleanser, I use it every single day no matter what. I even have a second one that I leave at my boyfriend's house! I love how my skin feels and looks after I use this and I have already repurchased!

6. Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara $29 au
My holy grail mascara! (along with the Lily Lolo Natural Mascara) this makes my eyelashes so long, full and volumized. You can apply one coat or build it up to be more intensified! I don't have a bad word to say about this mascara and I, of course, have a back up too!

And that's it!

I hope you enjoyed reading these small little reviews on products and whether or not I would buy them again. I'll try to keep saving empty products to make #2!

As always, thank you for reading! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment