Wednesday 10 June 2015

Review: Osea Malibu - Sea Vitamin Boost



Hi friends! I'm going to start writing more individual product reviews and here's the first one: Osea Malibu -  Sea Mineral Boost. 
 
This is a refreshing spray that is to help hydrate and soothe dry skin, I've been using it after cleansing in the morning and evening as well as whenever my skin needs a nice mist! I've used it over my liquid foundation and powder products, which has helped lock them in and doesn't make them seperate!

It has a mix of Wild Gigartina Algae, Red Wine Extract and Pomengranate and has been working so well with my skin, it looks visibly smoother and more even and feels so nice to touch. It really gives a healthy glow like it describes and I noticed results straight away.

The only tiny con I have about this is the smell, when I first started using it, it was incredibly overpowering - I think it might be the mix of fruit and wine extract however the smell lasts about 10 seconds and it's gone! I don't even notice it now that I've been using it regularly.

This would be great if you have dry or sun damaged skin, want to even out your skin tone or just have a cooling mist throughout the day.

Osea is a brand I've seen a lot of on the internet and decided I wanted to try them out - they're a vegan skin and body care brand with a range of products suited for so manydifferent skin types and I'm keen to try even more!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment