Saturday 27 June 2015

FOTD!



Today I thought I would quickly tell you what products I used for my makeup!

I applied the CoverFx Illuminating Primer first with clean finger tips, as I was letting that sink in, I used E.L.F's Eyebrow Kit in "light" to slightly fill in my eyebrows. Next was eyeshadow! For the crease and outer v, I used a mixture of matte brown shades from Paula's Choice The Nude Matte's palette and the beautiful shimmery shade on my inner kid is In The Spotlight by MakeupGeek. My foundation is the CoverFx Custom CoverDrops in N10 mixed with Atom's Moraccan Argan Oil and I used a tiny dust of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Etheral Light to set the foundation! On my cheeks is Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso (I wear this almost every day!!!) and for highlight, of course, the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone. I finished with mascara which was the Better Than Sex from Too Faced and the Opaque Rouge Lipstick from Hourglass in the shade "Canvas Rouge"

And that's it! If you have any products you think I would enjoy definitely let me know!

As always, thank you for reading! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment