Monday 4 May 2015

Colorpop In Bloom Collection!


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a few swatches and thoughts on the Colourpop collection "In Bloom" - I wasn't planning on doing a review so shortly after posting my blushes review but this is seriously PRETTY and I love all of the shades that come in this pack! It has 3 blushes and 3 lippie stix that can be worn with each other or with any other looks you want to create!


The three blushes are Tongue Tied a bright matte coral - similiar to Trickery but a lot deeper, Soft Dip very soft peach with a satin pearl finish - this mixed with Tongue Tied is beautiful and lastly, Hysterical cool toned plum/pink with a matte finish. All three shades are super pigmented and are so, so nice!


The lippie stix are all amazing colours and are all cream finishes, Freshman is a deep hot pink, Sweet Thing is a cool toned medium pink and Frenemie a super bright orange/coral!

I'm super happy with all the colours in the collection as I know I'll use every single one of them especially for spring/summer - probably even winter too! If you're looking for a nice set to try out the brand, I think this would be a great way to start especially if you're into the colours as they aren't available separately yet!

The only negative thing I have to say is that I would have loved a little discount on buying the collection as it's the same price if you would buy them individually.

Anyway, we all know how much I love Colourpop and their vegan friendly products so go get you some!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment