Wednesday 22 April 2015

Weekly Round Up #2!

The second installment of the weekly update! You can read the first one here - I have a few food bloggers to share this time as well as even though I'm a hopeless cook, I love reading what they come up with, let's get started!
  • 1. One of my favourite food bloggers - The Plant Strong Vegan shared her recipe of a low fat powdered peanut butter dipping sauce perfect for rice paper rolls which are another favourite of mine!
  • 2. A blog I just want to share with you is - The Kale Kitten, I love finding vegan lifestyle bloggers, she posts a lot of outfits (her last one being SUPER cute!) and her nice-creams look delicious!
  • 3. Wife Life uploaded a beautiful make up tutorial for spring, super simple and fresh!
  • 4. Keeping your lips moisturized is extremely important but that doesn't mean it has to be boring - here's Make Up Fu's review and thoughts on E.L.F's lip balms!
  • 5. This posts makes me want try so many of these products - Black Lucks, vegan make up haul from Berlin! Seeing other brands from around the world makes me so excited!
  • 6. An easy, perfect for cold weather or when you're sick, rice noodle soup from Lights Camera Lipstick xo!
  • 7. Speaking of food blogs, you should definitely be reading the Culinary Nutritions top 50 vegan blogs here!
  • 8. Interested in some new skincare? check out Naturally Erratics vegan skincare routine and her thoughts on Acure Organics products!
  • 9. My least favourite thing to be posting about is this - REN skincare, a brand I have supported for a long, long time and has a range of vegan products has been acquired by Unilever - a brand that is relentless in animal testing and therefore I will not be sharing anything from REN on this blog or supporting them any longer. Read more here
  •  10. While you're over at Logical Harmony (let's be honest, she'll probably be in every weekly update I post) - check out her favourite vegan contour palettes video review!
  • 11. Dose of Colors released their new Terra Collection (which I purchased for myself) and I can't wait to try them out - the set is still available on their website and if you love matte lipsticks - these are definitely worth the money!
That's all for this week! If you have any bloggers/youtubers that you want to recommend - I would appreciate it. I'm loving finding new places to read great vegan information!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment