Thursday 9 April 2015

Weekly Round Up! #1

Hello friends, I thought I would change things up  and made the decision to write a weekly post with a whole bunch of links for you to check out! I will be including links to individual vegan/cruelty free blog posts, information about new vegan product launches and brands. I know I found it difficult to find dedicated vegan beauty blogs to read so I thought this was a great way to share the love and also to help me out as I can't upload as frequently as I would like to with full time work!

So here we go - the first weekly round up!

  •  Shanghai Suzy, my all time favourite brand of vegan lipsticks has launched their new winter range with 8 shades including a new shimmering formula - I picked up 4 already and I'm excited to share with you. Check out my previous review of other collections here and here!
     
  • Speaking of lipsticks - The Vegan Taff posted her top 5 picks for spring - I already spot one of my personal favourites by Too Faced! 
  • Oh Deer Sugar relaunched their website along with a few new products including these delicious looking bath bombs!
  • If you live or work in the Sydney CBD and inner city suburbs, you'll want to taste one of Little Panda Kitchen's lunch boxes - hand made, delivered by bicycle and vegan - there's two menus to choose from lunch box #2 this week looks DELICIOUS.
  •  Logical Harmony posted about the new nude collection from NCLA and I am dying to get my own shades especially volume 1 and 4!
  • If you're interested in beautiful looking eyeshades - Tea on the Tyne posted full swatches and a review on Makeup Revolutions Ultra Eyeshadow Palette in "Flawless"
  • Delicious Skin are offering a free mini with every purchase for the month of April - here's my previous post about how much I am in love with the skincare brand!
  • Now that it's winter here, all I want to do is lay in bed and watch beauty videos - if you're in the same boat, check out Nz0424 as she posts vegan/cruelty free makeup! I love this Night Out Look

And that's all for this week! If you have any blogs or youtubes or anything related to vegan beauty/food/lifestyle that you love or you even have one of your own, share it down below so you might be added next week!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment