Tuesday 24 March 2015

Vegan Products from Milani!

Hello friends, last week I got this massive box of Milani goodies delivered to my house and I thought I would share with you what I bought (especially if you want to see individual reviews!)

For the longest time, I didn't support Milani anymore but they've made a massive effort to become re-certified cruelty free by both Peta, Leaping Bunny and one of the bloggers I trust the most about this - Logical Harmony - you can read more about it here! They have their full vegan list available on their website and on individual products so I'm happy to support them once again!

 
I picked up 6 of the baked blushes, some that were previously owned that I had given away to friends so I'm excited to own them again.  They are $8.49 and beautiful, pigmented, blendable and smooth. 
(L-R) Bella Rosa - Matte, Corallina - Shimmer, Berry Amore - Shimmer

(L-R) Luminoso - Satin, Dolce Pink - Shimmer, Rose D'oro - Shimmer

 I picked up a bunch of their eyeshadows that I've never tried before previously and I'm pleasantly surprised at how well they've swatched and how nice they feel - I can't wait to try them properly! They are described as a wet powder that dries to a powder finish and they can be used dry or wet for more intense colour pay off. They come in three different finishes, satin matte, shimmer and iridescent metallic.


 (L-R) Bella White - Satin Matte, Bella Sand - Shimmer, Bella Cappucino - Satin Matte

 (L-R) Bella Copper - Metallic, Bella Caffe - Satin Matte,Bella Champage - Shimmer, Bella Caffe - Satin Matte (I have two of these and only realized now - dur!)
 (L-R) Bella Espresso - Satin Matte, Bella Taupe - Satin Matte, Bella Gold - Metallic, Bella Bronze - Metallic

 Brilliant shine lip glosses - $4.99 and not too sticky! They have a good colour pay off and can be worn by themselves or worn over the top of a lip pencil or lipstick to add shine and colour!

 (L-R) Luminous, Bare Secret, Pink Lady, Coral Crush, Sweet Grapefruit, Rose Blush, Red My Lips

Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner - I don't really use eyeliners much anymore but I wanted to try this out and see how it goes - it 's a standard black eyeliner that has a felt tip and it was around $9 so I'm not too fussed if it dries out as I know a lot of felt tips tend to!

 I also picked up a black pencil liner and I'll let you know how I get on with this!

 
I would be lying if I said I didn't get this just because of how seriously cute it is! This kit comes with a highlight shade, two brow shades to mix (although I got the light ones when I should have got the medium!), a tiny pair of tweezers, two brushes and a magnifying mirror - perfect for traveling!

 Eyeshadow primer is always something I skip when I apply my makeup but as I was buying so many eyeshadows from Milani, I thought I would give this a try too! It's a flesh toned colour and the consistency reminds me of the Urban Decay primer I used to use!

Another product I just threw in the cart to try and I'm so glad I did - I've already used this (oops!) as after I swatched it, I couldn't stop myself! This is so beautiful and creamy and blendable and I can wear this with a little matte brown eyeshadow and I'm good to go for the day! I want to try more of the shades now!

 Even Touch Powder Foundation in "Shell" - I picked this up to try for days when I don't want to wear much, it feels smooth and the colour looks light enough for my skin so we'll see!

And phew! That's all of it. Milani is super affordable and has some really amazing products - as I said they label all of their vegan products and shades so it's extremely easy to find what's vegan friendly, I purchased mine from MYUS (the American forwarding website) but you can find them on websites such as Beautyjoint.com - I'll try and post up reviews on the individual products when I've tried them out properly especially the eyeshadows and eye products!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment