Saturday 7 February 2015

Review: Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation!


I recently picked this up from my trip to Sephora and I thought I would share my thoughts with you about it! Foundation has always been a super tricky one for me being so pale and now wanting a vegan product so whenever I see anything remotely suiting my needs - it's bought!

Let me start off by saying I don't love this foundation but I don't hate it either, I'm in the middle about it so I'll share why I dislike it first that way we can move onto the positives - it is definitely not oil free and if you have oily skin, I do not recommend using this! I have quite dry to sometimes normal skin and it even makes my shiny(oily) and I have to set it with a powder - it can oxide (not much and not always) and is a little too dark to my skin still, I have the shade n10 which is the lightest I saw!

Now on to what I like about it - I like the coverage and I use a damp beauty blender to apply it, it's natural without being too sheer and covers my redness around my nose and any little pimples I may be having but not my dark freckles (not an issue though!) and I'm unsure if it's truly buildable as I want a thin layer that's work appropriate and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking nice.

So I'm not urging you to go out and buy it right this second but if you're looking for a natural type of foundation, good for work days that comes in a range of different shades and undertones for you to match with and you're wanting a vegan formula then you could definitely check this out!

If you have any vegan foundations you want to recommend me, please don't hesistate!

As always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment