Tuesday 8 July 2014

Innoxa - Thirsty Skin Day And Night Creme


Hello friends! I thought seeing as it is winter here in Australia that I would share a product that has absolutely been saving my skin recently which is this Day And Night Creme by Innoxa!

I stumbled across Innoxa one day in Priceline and was automatically drawn to their products (who could resist their packaging?!) and after seeing they have quite a range of vegan products that you can find here here - I decided to try a few things out.

The Day And Night Creme is described as a fast absorbing creme that is suppose to replenish the skin, hydration levels and leave the skin visibly smooth and after using this for over a month, I can without a doubt say that is exactly what it does.

The creme is quite thick without feeling thick or sticky and lives up to the claims of absorbing quick. My skin has felt incredibly moisturized and noticeably more smooth since I started using it. I apply it every single night before bed and a tiny amount a few mornings each week (only when I want an extra boost!) it can be used underneath makeup and I've had no issues with it.

It's relatively affordable ($30!) and a little goes a long way and there's even a sensitive version of this.

It's definitely become a staple in my skincare routine and hopefully you'll love it too!

As always, thank you for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment