Saturday 8 February 2014

Sunday Love - Sukin Natural Deodorant

  Sukin Natural Deodorant | Purchased: Priceline

Hello and welcome to my sunday love, each week I'm going to aim to post a little review on one product I've absolutely been loving throughout the week (or longer!) I hope you've all had a wonderful week and you're sitting down relaxing while reading this.

I decided I couldn't start off this little "series" without beginning with this product. Let's begin with a little story beforehand, after going vegan, I tried a range of different deodorants and just haven't been ever been that impressed with them and my body likes to do this neat trick where it decides it will start randomly having a reaction to a certain product. Over two months ago, my body performed it's trick with a deodorant I was using and it hasn't stopped since, I've had (tmi) a horrible, itchy red mess underneath my left arm and nothing I did ever helped. Changing deodorants, not using deodorant, whatever! I tried 3 to 4 different deodorants and my under arm either remained the same (itchy) or even worse in some cases.

On a whim, I picked this up from Priceline thinking it might help at least cool down my underarms as it was a spray not a roll on and I didn't have any high hopes for it to begin with but after the first use, I was entirely impressed. Like all Sukin products I've tried, it smells absolutely delicious! I spray two or three pumps on my under arms and it seriously works. I work long days in childcare, I still smell wonderful afterwards AND it has helped clear up the reaction underneath my arm. It contains no aluminium, no parabens and no harsh ingredients.

Sukin is an Australian owned and made brand with completely vegan and affordable products found at Priceline or other health stores and I just could not be happier with this deodorant and this brand in general. I highly recommend checking this out especially if you have sensitive skin.

And as always, thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment