Saturday 28 December 2013

Introduction/OOTD -



 Dress - New Look / Cardigan - Modcloth / LipstickLime Crime "Countessa Flourescent"

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I know the majority of you will be from my old one but this one's a little different so let's start with the basics, I'm Samantha, I'm 22 and I live in Sydney, Australia. I spend weekdays looking after children and my weekends with my boyfriend (who patiently helped me take these pictures!) and my friends either eating delicious food or watching bands. I'm incredibly passionate about beauty and even more so about veganism, all products and food mentioned on this blog will be cruelty free and have zero animal by-products in them, I spend a lot of time researching brands and cosmetics and I love to help others out with alternatives. Besides beauty reviews and posts, I'll also be including outfits of the days (although my idea of fashion usually involves a dress, black tights and a cardigan) places I eat, food recommendations and easy recipes as well as DIY craft ideas and general things I get up to.

I try to approach life with a positive attitude and focus on the things that make me happy, hopefully this will be a reflection of all of that. 

Thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment